Kimchi Fried Rice.
You can have Kimchi Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice
- Prepare of bowls' worth Hot cooked white rice.
- You need of Kimchi.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Char siu.
- You need of Green onions.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Kimchi liquid.
Kimchi Fried Rice instructions
- Wring out the kimchi and finely chop it. You'll use the juice from the kimchi later so put it to one side. Cut up the char siu..
- Add 2 pinches of salt and a little pepper to a plate for later use. Finely chop the green onions. Beat 1 egg in a bowl..
- Make the soft-boiled eggs. Put the eggs into a pan with a tight lid along with 100 ml water. Close the lid and heat on a strong heat until the water boils then turn down to a medium heat..
- After exactly 6 minutes since starting cooking, switch off the heat and leave the eggs to sit for 3 minutes. By the way, if you leave them for 6 minutes you will get hard boiled eggs..
- Heat up a wok and add the oil and beaten egg along with the rice. Whilst loosening the mixture, stir-fry all of the other fillings together on a strong heat..
- Lastly drizzle the kimchi juice in from the sides of the wok and mix well. Check the taste and add the salt and pepper as necessary. Add the rice to a dish, top with green onions and serve with the soft-boiled eggs..