Spicy Pork Chops w/ Easy Mole.
You can have Spicy Pork Chops w/ Easy Mole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Chops w/ Easy Mole
- It’s 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of bottle Dona Maria mole paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of large pinch salt.
Spicy Pork Chops w/ Easy Mole step by step
- Heat mole paste, water, cinnamon, and honey is a small sauce pan. Whisk..
- Toss chops with enough oil to coat. Season. Sear in a large oven-safe saute pan. Sear one side and flip over. After very briefly searing the other side, pour mole over the chops and finish in a 350° oven for approximately 10 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Coconut milk, onions, shallots, lime, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, vinegar, red chiles, scallions, espresso, coffee, chipotle, nuts, cayenne, pumpkin pie spice, clove, allspice, guiness, worchestershire, garlic, crushed pepper flakes, cilantro, baileys, cream, queso fresco,.