Dan Dan Noodles.
You can have Dan Dan Noodles using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dan Dan Noodles
- Prepare 1 of serving Chinese noodles.
- It’s 80 grams of Meat-miso.
- It’s 2 of Bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek (finely shredded).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chili threads.
- It’s of For the soup:.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of XO sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese leek (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zha cai (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Japanese leek oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Zhi ma jiang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ra-yu.
- It’s 300 ml of Chicken stock.
- You need of For the meat miso (for a manageable, easy-to-make amount):.
- It’s 250 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tianmianjiang.
Dan Dan Noodles instructions
- Prepare the meat-miso. Completely stir-fry the ground pork until the grease turns transparent. Add the Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, and tianmianjiang to season, then continue to stir-fry until the moisture evaporates..
- Boil the noodles in a large pot of water. Parboil the bok choy with the noodles (for about 30 seconds)..
- Prepare the soup 1 minute before the noodles finish boiling. Add the soup ingredients to a warmed bowl in the order listed, then pour in the chicken soup..
- Thoroughly drain the noodles, then add them to the bowl. Top the noodles with the bok choy, meat-miso, finely shredded Japanese leeks, and chili threads, and it's ready to serve. Add more ra-yu to taste!.