Sesame Pork Chops.
You can cook Sesame Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of pork chops.
- It’s 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger; minced.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ponzu ( lime soy sauce ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of sesame oil; as needed.
- You need 1 of pinch salt.
Sesame Pork Chops step by step
- Whisk together ponzu, sesame oil, and ginger. Marinate chops for 4-48 hours..
- Discard marinade. Pat dry. Toss with enough sesame oil to coat. Season..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Soy, wasabi, hoisin, sake, Sriracha, plum sauce, brown sugar, dried ginger, fruit purees, lemon, lemongrass, shallots, scallions, leeks, scallions,.