Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe.
You can cook Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Prepare of Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of luncheon meat.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 80 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of Sword Fish Creation.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
- It’s of Spring onion.
Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe step by step
- Cut the luncheon meat with a circular cutter. Leftover, cut into strip as the tails of the Jelly Fish..
- Cut the potato with a star cutter to create the Star Fish..
- Heat a pot of oil, deep fry both the cut luncheon meat and potatoes till cooked and crispy..
- Prepare the sauce by adding some oil in the pan, add some spring onion and stir-fry. Add the tomato sauce and sugar, then the water. Mix well and reduce into a concentrated sauce..
- Add the deep fried luncheon meat and potatoes into the sauce and mix well..
- Create the Sword Fish using cooked rice wrapped in seaweed. Add the spring onion as the eye and a cut seaweed as the eyeball..
- Cut some spring onion to decorate as the bubble of the sea..
- #mycookbook (Week 14).