Pad boong (thai / chinese stir fry vegetables).
You can cook Pad boong (thai / chinese stir fry vegetables) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pad boong (thai / chinese stir fry vegetables)
- You need of In Thai called pad bung chinese maybe call it on choy.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Red Thai chili.
- Prepare of Msg.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- It’s of Seasoning sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
Pad boong (thai / chinese stir fry vegetables) instructions
- This is pad bung or maybe called on choy. Check the stems make sure the stems look slim, easier to eat..
- Cut about an inch off the ends..
- With your fingers break off the leaves and break the stems about half inch to make bite size peices..
- Wash your veggies.
- In motor pok pok the G&P.
- In a strainer or bowl put the crushed G&P right on top and sprinkle it with a bit of sugar and msg.
- Add the 3 sauces the amount to add is up to your taste. This is your dish..
- In a pan or wok heat up some canola oil. Just a little bit of oil like 2-3 table spoon. This is the base to your sauce.
- Once the oil is hot. Put the marinated veggies in on high heat and stir constantly for 2 min. Once the veggies look like spaghetti they are done. Enjoy with rice..