Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops.
You can have Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of boneless pork chops.
- You need 3/4 cup of french fried onions.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter; melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bleu cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of kosher salt and white pepper.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops instructions
- Coat pork chops with enough oil to cover. Season..
- In a mixing bowl, crush fried onions and mix together with bleu cheese. Add enough melted butter until onions & bleu cheese begin to stick together. You do not want a soggy mixture..
- Top chops with crust mixture and bake at 300° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness. If crust is not crispy, place briefly under broiler..
- Variations; Shredded coconut, marinade, bread crumbs, celery salt, lemon peel or zest, cayenne,.