You can have Turkish kabab using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish kabab
- It’s 500 g of beef minced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need of Cooking oil for shallow fry.
Turkish kabab instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in minced beef..
- Add dry spices in it and mixed it well..
- Heat pan and spread half of minced in full pan. Spread it equally..
- Cook it on medium flame. Then cut minced in rectangular shape like kababs..
- Let it cook in it's own water. Turn the sides, let the water dry. When it become brown then dish it out. Serve it hot with rice..