Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs.
You can have Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- You need 1.5 cups of Kimchi.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Stir fry sauce.
- You need 1 can of Chicken broth.
Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs instructions
- Put the rice, chicken broth and stir fry sauce into the rice cooker and cook per manufacturer directions..
- When the rice is done cooking and switched to the warming setting add the kimchi and stir together..
- Fry up the eggs over easy style and serve on top the kimchi rice..