Mongolian Beef Ramen.
You can have Mongolian Beef Ramen using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef Ramen
- It’s 1 lb. of Sirloin Steak, sliced against the grain.
- You need 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Corn starch.
- You need 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 c. of chicken broth.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli, cut into florets.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks.
- You need 3 of pkgs. instant Ramen noodles (discard the flavor packs).
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of Toasted sesame seed (optional).
Mongolian Beef Ramen step by step
- Cook Ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Toss in beef coated with corn starch. Cook for about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add sesame oil to skillet and stir in garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute then add soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add broccoli and carrots then cover skillet with a tightly fitting lid and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 to 6 minutes..
- Return beef to skillet and stir until completely coated in sauce. Stir in cooked Ramen noodles and green onions. Garnish with toasted sesame seed if desired. Enjoy!.