BBQ Pork Chops.
You can cook BBQ Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Chops
- You need 1 lb of boneless pork chops.
- You need 1 can of cola.
- You need 2 cup of BBQ Sauce (homemade or store bought).
- It’s 3 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of onion powder.
BBQ Pork Chops step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Put skillet on stove and heat to medium heat.
- Put half the butter in and let melt.
- After the butter melts, put your chops in.
- Pour the can of cola over the chops and allow to simmer until cola runs clear.
- Drain the cola out of your pan (I usually take my chops out and dry the pan out).
- Place the other half of the butter in the pan with the pork chops..
- Season one side with salt, pepper, and onion powder, flip, and do the same to the other side.
- Cook pork chops thoroughly, browning them to your desired doneness..
- Take your chops out of the pan and put them in a small casserole dish.
- Cover both sides with BBQ Sauce and put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, broiling them for the last minute.