Lamb Sunday Dinner Dog Biscuit Treats.
You can cook Lamb Sunday Dinner Dog Biscuit Treats using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb Sunday Dinner Dog Biscuit Treats
- It’s 2 1/4 Cups of Wholemeal Flour.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Bisto Gravy.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Florets of Broccoli.
- Prepare 5 of Lamb’s Kidneys.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Fresh Mint.
Lamb Sunday Dinner Dog Biscuit Treats instructions
- Begin by pan frying the kidneys in a non-stick pan or use fry light to grease. Fry either side until golden brown for about 3 minutes each side. They should still be pink in the centre when removed from the pan..
- In a food processor blitz the cooked kidneys into a paste and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 160c Fan or 180c Conventional..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, eggs and gravy. Grate the carrot and cut just the buds off the broccoli, discard the stems and add to the mix. Then chop your fresh mint finely and add all ingredients (kidneys too) and combine completely..
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside. On a well floured surface and with a floured rolling pin (this mix is really sticky!) roll out the dough to about 1/2 an inch thick and cut into your desired shape. Place on the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool completely before feeding to your dog no matter how much they may beg!.