My Pork Chops 😆.
You can have My Pork Chops 😆 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Pork Chops 😆
- Prepare 8 of boneless pork chops.
- You need 2 of aldredo sauce (i used bertolli).
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 6 can of sliced white potatoes.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of seasoned meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 of (seasoning amount of your choice).
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
My Pork Chops 😆 step by step
- Prefeat oven to 375°F.
- Chop pork chops into 1 inch pieces. Heat a 12 inch skittet with butter till melted. Remove from heat. Add seasonings to skillet and stir. Coat all the pieces of pork with butter mix and return to heat fry till brown.
- While pork is cooking! Drain potatoes & pour into a large bowl. In a seperate bowl mix alfredo sauce & sour cream..
- Once sauce is mixed pour into the large bowl of potatoes and mix together. When pork is done cooking, drain & add it to potatoes & sauce and mix until everything is evenly coated..
- Pour contents into a baking dish. Place in oven for 40 min or until top layer is golden brown.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve. I sprinkle cheese on top of mine it gives it good flavor. Enjoy :).