Colorful Kimbap: Korean Nori Seaweed Rolls.
You can have Colorful Kimbap: Korean Nori Seaweed Rolls using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful Kimbap: Korean Nori Seaweed Rolls
- You need 700 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 3 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s of Orange or red layer.
- It’s 1/3 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of enough to fit in the rolls. Crabsticks.
- Prepare of Green layer.
- Prepare 1 of appropriate amount Komatsuna or other green.
- Prepare of Yellow layer.
- Prepare 1 of appropriate amount Takuan pickles or thin omelet.
- It’s of White layer.
- It’s 1 of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare of Brown layer.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground meat or sliced beef.
Colorful Kimbap: Korean Nori Seaweed Rolls instructions
- In a bowl, season the rice with sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds and a little salt. Taste and add more salt if desired..
- Slice the carrot into thin strips, season with sesame oil and salt. Microwave for 30 seconds. Slice the takuan into thin strips as well..
- Parboil the komatsuna and drain. While it's still hot, season with sesame oil and a little salt. Mix together with your hands and squeeze out the excess water..
- Add 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil to the meat and stir fry in a pan..
- If you divide the filling ingredients into small portions like the photo, it makes assembling easier..
- Spread rice evenly on the nori, leaving 1cm bare at the top. Line the filling ingredients a little below the center of the seaweed..
- Roll up all at once, wrapping in the filling. Press firmly, in the position shown in the photo, to make a nice shape..
- Cut as desired, arrange on a serving dish and it's done!.
- Great for bentos! Leftover filling can be a side dish!.
- What to do with leftover filling? Add gochujang and sesame oil and make Bibimbap..