Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops. Combine seasonings into small bowl and mix. (Salt and pepper to taste, just remember not too much salt. you are wrapping it in bacon). Следующее. How To Make Bacon Wrapped Chicken These brown sugar pork chops are seared to golden brown perfection and bathed in a garlic, butter and brown sugar sauce.
When you make bacon wrapped pork chops in the oven you'll get juicy and flavorful meat every time. She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like high carb favorites! Lisa's recipes have been featured on popular magazine sites including Fitness, Shape. You can have Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 8 small of Pork chops.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
Bacon and apple flavors infuse these pan-seared pork chops served with a rich pan sauce. This spiced bacon-wrapped pork loin is finished with a tangy, seasoned brown sugar glaze. It's a wonderful combination of sweet, spicy, and smoky flavors. Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.(small sausage) Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine seasonings into small bowl and mix. (Salt and pepper to taste, just remember not too much salt… you are wrapping it in bacon)..
- Evenly cover pork chops in seasoned mixture..
- Wrap bacon around pork chop, so ends tuck under the pork chop. Sprinkle chops with any remaining mixture..
- Place bacon wrapped pork chops on to a pan and bake. You can also choose to use a broiling pan or any other pan that drains in order to crisp the bacon more..
- Bake on 350 until meat is thoroughly cooked (depends on the thickness of your pork chops). When nearing done put the oven on broil to crisp the bacon. When bacon is crisp on top, flip the pork chops and crisp the bacon on the other side..
Then take the other cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies. Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with brown sugar glaze is easy to make for everyday family dinners yet fancy enough for company. Liberally brush brown sugar mixture on pork. These Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops are just the thing you need! What's more, they are also gluten-free, Atkins diet friendly, paleo, keto, and high in protein.