My Chilli Chicken Noodle Soup#Lunch#Starter.
You can have My Chilli Chicken Noodle Soup#Lunch#Starter using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chilli Chicken Noodle Soup#Lunch#Starter
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/4 of of a small onion diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 pints of Boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chillies red and green diced.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of dried ginger.
- Prepare 1 of dried chicken stock cube crumbled in.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Chinese Salt n pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Enough Noodles for 4 people I used Egg Noodle.
My Chilli Chicken Noodle Soup#Lunch#Starter step by step
- Melt the butter and add the onion fry for 1 minute.
- Next add the boiling water over the onion. Next add the chicken.
- Add all the dried spices and the diced chilli peppers and Chicken stock cube stir bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 40 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- 10 minutes before the end of cook time take off the heat and add the noodles and the little bit of cream stir bring to the boil and turn down and carry on simmering. Stir when noodles have become soft..
- After 10 minutes the noodles will be soft and ready to serve..
- Serve Hot and Enjoy.