Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2.
You can cook Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2
- It’s 1/2 pound of ahi or sushi fish of your preference, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- It’s 1/4 of mild onion thinly sliced (If your onions are specially hot, give them a quick soak in cold water and drain beforehand.).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of chopped gari (pickled sushi ginger), or if you don't have that on hand, a teaspoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tablespoon of chili garlic paste or sriracha or sambal oelek.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon or lime juice.
- You need pinch of sugar.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of chopped cilantro (I use the stems, too.).
- You need of furikake (fooreeKAHkeh) to sprinkle on top.
Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2 instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl gently and thoroughly. Enjoy with steamed rice or seasoned sushi rice as a meal, sprinkled with as much furikake as you like..
- You can also serve as an appetizer for 4 with some fried wonton skins, tortilla chips, shrimp chips or pita chips as a scooping vehicle. 🙂 Keeps up to two days if well refrigerated. Enjoy!.