You can cook Turkish Pide using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Pide
- It’s For of outer crust:.
- It’s 150 grams of maida.
- It’s 50 ml of lukewarm milk.
- It’s 25 ml of oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of egg.
- You need For of stuffing:.
- It’s 100 grams of chicken keema.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s as per requirement of Salt.
- Prepare For of egg wash:.
- It’s little of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds to sprinkle.
Turkish Pide step by step
- In a bowl take the lukewarm milk add the dry yeast, add the oil and half of an beaten egg and mix it..
- Now add the maida and mix well and in 1 teaspoon water and 1/8 teaspoon salt mix and add to the dough. Grease a bowl with little oil and put the dough and cover and keep aside for 2 hours till it doubles in volume..
- In a nonstick pan put little oil add chicken keema, black pepper and little salt, saute for some time, as it starts drying add chopped coriander and remove from the gas oven and let it cool for some time..
- Now add rest of the ingredients to the prepared chicken keema add prepare the stuffing…
- Divide the dough into two equal portions and roll it in a long shape as shown in the picture, put it on a butter paper..
- Put the stuffing in the middle, leave quarter inch empty from the edges..
- Start folding the empty edges as shown in the picture..
- Now egg wash only the folded edges with the left over 1/2 portion of beaten egg and sprinkle the sesame seeds..