You can cook Kimchi Jeon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Jeon
- Prepare of th cup Kimchi w/ juice, diced.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Green onions, cut into 1” pieces.
Kimchi Jeon step by step
- In a bowl, combine the kimchi, sugar, and green onions. Add flour into the bowl, 1 tbsp at a time while mixing. Batter should be sticky like, runny toothpaste? Lol. Add water if you don’t have enough kimchi juice. Set aside..
- Heat up a pan on medium heat with a glug of neutral oil..
- Take a chopstick and place it in the oil. If it starts to sizzle at the tip, pour your batter into the pan and flatten it out with a spatula or spoon, whatever you have..
- Fry on medium heat until pancake gets nice and crispy; about 5 mins per side..
- Cook to desired doneness and Enjoy! I like to dip this in my Dumpling Sauce. :).