Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal).
You can have Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal)
- You need 7 ounces of tenderloin (boiled).
- It’s 15 of shallot.
- You need 6 of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of lemongrass (bottom part).
- You need 8 of lime leaves.
- You need 1 of galangal.
- It’s 1 of turmeric.
- You need 5 of candlenut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corriander seed.
- It’s 3 L of water.
- It’s of Coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut).
- You need of Cooking oil.
Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal) instructions
- Boil the tenderloin then cut..
- Blend all ingredients except lemongrass and 3 lime leaves.
- Put 3 lime leaves and 3 bottom part lemongrass into the water..
- When it's boiling, put the tenderloin and blended herbs.
- Keep boiling until the meat tender.
- Keep adding coconut milk onto the pot until the the soup get dries..
- Let it cool, and fry before serving..