Chicken and Pork Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Pork Soup using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pork Soup
- You need of Vegetables and Rice.
- You need 3/4 pound of Rutabagas.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of pole beans or Italian cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 8 ounce of lupini beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of water to be add with broth.
- You need 1 cup of yellow rice.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of diced potatoes.
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 3 pound of chicken thighs skin-on, bone-in.
- You need 2/3 pound of center cut thinly sliced porkchops.
- You need 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1-3/4 pound of chicken feet for making broth.
- It’s 2 quarts of chicken broth.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt (pork).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper (pork).
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika (pork).
Chicken and Pork Soup step by step
- Peel and slice the garlic. Slice the Rutabagas drain the lupini beans. Even though they read ready to eat they ain't even close. Start them early or omit them and use Lima beans..
- Slice the spinach start the garlic. Then add the vegetables. Also start the chicken to boil in the broth..
- Stir all the vegetables in well measure the rice. Allow to simmer covered 15 minutes covered before adding rice..
- Add the rice stir in and cover allow to cook as long as it takes to slice the pork and seasoning it..
- Take the pork and stack up and slice into strip and season. Add to the vegetables..
- Stir in the pork and a turn heat low and cover allow to cook 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Check the chicken if done remove chicken from broth and add chicken feet without nails on..
- Let the chicken cool. When cooled remove skin and meat from the bones. Chop the chicken meat and save the skin for another recipe. Add the chicken to the soup vegetables..
- Stir in the chicken when the feet are done remove from broth and add the broth and 1 cup water to the soup. Simmer 20 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.