Pork Shabu-Shabu and Kimchi Spring Rolls.
You can have Pork Shabu-Shabu and Kimchi Spring Rolls using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Shabu-Shabu and Kimchi Spring Rolls
- Prepare 150 g of paper-thin sliced pork.
- You need 150 g of Kimchi.
- Prepare 6 leaves of sanchu asian lettuce or any kind of lettuce.
- It’s 6 pieces of rice paper.
Pork Shabu-Shabu and Kimchi Spring Rolls instructions
- Cook pork slices in the boiling water one by one. Drain the pork and cool in a strainer. Let's Shabu-Shabu! (means 'swish-swish' in Japanese.).
- Dip each piece rice paper into the warm water for 10 second to soften..
- Lay rice paper flat, and place boiled pork, kimchi and a lettuce leaf on top. Roll tightly!.
- Roll up!.
- Roll roll ♪.
- Cut it in two..