Chicken Fajita with cayeene pepper sauce.
You can cook Chicken Fajita with cayeene pepper sauce using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita with cayeene pepper sauce
- It’s 8 of chicken breasts cut in halves.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of tikka masala.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of crushed chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need 2 of small pineapple slice or 1 med.
- Prepare 20 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 50 grams of fresh cream.
- You need 50 ml of water or chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of chicken powder.
Chicken Fajita with cayeene pepper sauce instructions
- Marinade chicken in mixture of oil, vinegar, hot sauce, tikka masala, coriander powder, chicken powder, crushed chilli, pineapple slice and salt. Mix and set aside for atleast an hour.
- Grill 2 pcs chicken per serving.
- To make sauce melt butter in a pan and saute garlic paste until fragrant do not brown the garlic.
- Add cayenne pepper and cook for 1 min.
- Lower the flame and add cream.
- Add chicken stock or water and cook the sauce to desire consistency.
- Cut grilled chicken in to strips and served over bed of grilled capsicum and onions.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with rice and fresh salsa.