Parmesan pork chops. This pork chop recipe is great and easy for a weeknight dinner. The parmesan crusted pork comes The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really.
These poke chops were REALLY good and tasty! Lean boneless pork chops are breaded simply with parmesan and Italian bread crumbs, then quickly pan fried in olive oil until golden brown and juicy. These delicious crispy panko pork chops are baked and not fried. You can have Parmesan pork chops using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan pork chops
- Prepare of pork chop.
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of bone in pork chops.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of coating.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy horseradish mustard I used French's brand.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of surface.
- It’s 1 of parchment/wax paper.
Although you could fry them in canola oil in a non-stick skillet if you wanted. I just put a thin coat of oil on the baking sheet. These Parmesan Panko Pork Chops are the fastest way to cook up pork chops in your oven! Panko crumbs makes these pork chops crispy and delicious on the outside, while the inside is tender and.
Parmesan pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add paper to an ovensafe pan..
- Mix in a shallow dish or paperplate, sage, garlic, mustards, oregano, onion powder, marjoram, basil, and parsley Set aside..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops, both sides. use more if needed or less if not wanted..
- Dredge, dip, the chops in mustard mixture. Then into the cheese. Set on paper which is on the pan as you coat both side of chops..
- Bake in oven 30-35 minutes. My chops were medium thickness. So cooking times very as to the thickness of your chops just make sure they are all the same thickness. If not then separate on separate pans by thickness of chops..
- Let rest undisturbed 7 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
- I use paper for easy clean up..
This Parmesan crusted pork chops recipe makes a quick and easy weeknight dinner – something I am always interested in. Now that my children are getting older, I spend more time after school helping. Pesto Parmesan Pork Chops are full of flavors from the pesto and the melted Parmesan Cheese on top. He's a pork chop connoisseur, so that was high praise for these Pesto Parmesan Pork. These delicious Keto Parmesan Pork Chops are tender and moist with a crunchy cheese coating.