Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen. .ши-итаке, сиитакэ, сян гу, чёрный гриб, Hua Gu, Xiang Gu, Oak Mushroom, Golden Oak Mushroom, Oriental Black Mushroom, Chinese Black Mushroom, Glossagyne, Chinese Shiitake. Shiitake Mushrooms: Thoughts on Production and Marketing. Shiitake is used as an anti-cancer drug in Japan and sanctioned for this purpose by their FDA.
Shiitake mushroom is by far one of the world's most popular edible mushroom species. Known for its rich and robust flavor, it is used extensively in East Asian foods and cherished among gourmet chefs. The Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) (from Japanese 椎茸、シイタケ (Shiitake?)) is an edible mushroom native to East Asia, which is cultivated and consumed in many Asian countries, as well as being dried. You can have Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen
- Prepare 2 of Farm Fresh Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Pound of Fresh Garlic Ramen.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Black Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Scallions.
- You need 1 Bunch of Kale.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- You need 1 (1 inch) of Piece Ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Soy Marinade.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Kombu.
- It’s 1/2 Ounce of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
Shiitake mushrooms are popular for their culinary flavor and medicinal uses. The shiitake Lentinula edodes) is an edible mushroom native to East Asia, which is cultivated and consumed in many East Asian countries.
Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen step by step
- Heat a medium pot of salted water to boiling on high. Wash and dry the fresh produce. In a bowl, combine the dried shiitake mushrooms and 3 cups of hot water. Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Remove and discard the stems of the kale; roughly chop the leaves. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Cut off and discard the root ends of the scallions; thinly slice, separating the white bottoms and green tops..
- Add the chopped kale to the pot of boiling water. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until wilted. Drain thoroughly and set aside in a warm place. Refill the pot with salted water; heat to boiling on high..
- While the kale cooks, reserving the water, transfer the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms to a cutting board; roughly chop. In a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped mushrooms, and sliced white bottoms of the scallions; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fragrant..
- Add the reserved mushroom water, soy marinade, and sweet chili sauce. Heat to boiling on high. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium; cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes, or until the liquid is slightly reduced in volume. Turn off the heat; stir in the cooked kale and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide between 2 bowls. Rinse and wipe out the pan..
- In the same pan, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium until hot. Keeping them separate, crack the eggs into the pan; season with salt and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until the whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your desired degree of doneness. Turn off the heat..
- While the eggs cook, add the noodles to the same pot of boiling water, stirring gently to separate. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain thoroughly. Divide the cooked noodles between the bowls of cooked vegetables and broth; stir to combine. Top with the fried eggs. Garnish with the sliced green tops of the scallions and kombu. Enjoy!.