You can cook Perkedel using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perkedel
- Prepare 1 kg of potato.
- It’s 2 large of eggs (separate the yolk and egg white).
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable oil (for frying).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 pinch of paper n salt (to taste).
- clean the potatoes n boil until they are fork tender n drain.
- peel the boiled potatoes then quartered.
- heat the frying pan with the oil then fried the potatoes until golden brown n crisp.
- drain, and gently mash all of the potatoes with seasoning (all the seasoning was being processed with the food processor until smooth and well blended).
- add the egg yolk to the potatoes mixture n shape in thick coin or as ur liking.
- heat the oil and make sure it just hot enough to fry but not to burn ur perkedel.. :).
- coat the coin potato mixture with the egg white then fried until it goes beautifully golden brown.
- remove it from the oil then serve.
- perkedel can be paired with the bbq, rice, vegetables or anything based on ur liking.
- enjoy! :D.