Palak Kadhi (Low-Calorie Recipe) – Lunch Recipe.
You can cook Palak Kadhi (Low-Calorie Recipe) – Lunch Recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak Kadhi (Low-Calorie Recipe) – Lunch Recipe
- It’s of For Kadhi.
- It’s 1 cup of Low Fat Curd.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Besan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kitchen King masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 2-3 cups of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped spinach.
- It’s 4 of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oil.
Palak Kadhi (Low-Calorie Recipe) – Lunch Recipe instructions
- Curd Masala Mixture: Put turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, kitchen king masala, besan, salt in a grinder. Pulse twice to combine and keep it aside. Heat 1/2 tsp of oil in a kadai. Add chopped garlic and saute for few seconds. Now add chopped spinach and saute for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Switch off the flame and take out the cooked spinach. Keep it aside..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in the same kadai and add methi seeds & after 15 seconds add curd masala mixture. Add cooked spinach garlic with curd masala mixture. Cook for 20 minutes on low flame till it becomes little thick and creamy. Serve hot with plain steamed rice..