Garden Pork Chops.
You can have Garden Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garden Pork Chops
- Prepare 4 of pork chops.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 pinch of onion powder.
- You need pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need of adobo.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sofrito.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas and carrots.
- You need 1 packages of sazon.
Garden Pork Chops step by step
- On a large sauce pan place 1 or 2 cups of water and place the porkchops, sofrito, adobo, garlic powder, onion powder, ground black pepper. Let them boil until cooked..
- Once cooked add the corn, sweet peas, tomato sauce and sazon and let it simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Serve with white rice or any side dish of your choice..