Tuna kimchi. Canned tuna, fermented kimchi, green onion, hot pepper flakes, kimchi brine, onion, salt, sesame oil, tofu, turbinado sugar. Easy kimchi tuna fried rice recipe! Tuna Kimchi Fried Rice. written by Emma Tang.
Other than eating kimchi straight as a side dish, I. Kimchi jjigae is definitely my soul food as a Korean. Today, I'm going to share my tuna kimchi jjigae recipe. You can cook Tuna kimchi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna kimchi
- Prepare 300 g of tuna.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 30 g of kimchi.
- It’s 3 of tabls spoons soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Japanese sweet sake.
- Prepare of Lemon liquid.
It is the most easiest kimchi jjigae to make! First, deliciously well fermented Napa Cabbage. The tuna combined with the spicy kimchi broth and onions makes this dish one that you need to try if you love Korean food as much as I do. It's so good served with steamed rice and more kimchi!
Tuna kimchi instructions
- Slice tuna into small size.Season tuna with soy sauce and Japanese sweet sake..
- Cut avocado. Dip lemon liquid over avocado. Combine tuna and avocado and kimchi in a bowl..
- Place lettuce on a plate and put mixed tuna on it..
The latest Tweets from KIMCHI & TUNA (Michelle!) (@kimchi_tuna). Tuna Kimchi Pancakes are one of their appetizer menus. These Tuna Kimchi Pancakes are crispy on the outside and chewy inside. They are packed with the umami kimchi flavor. Kimchi is the most famous Korean food.