Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing.
You can cook Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
- Prepare 1 can of apple pie filling.
- You need 4 of boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken flavored stuffing.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of hot water.
Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing instructions
- Spray bottom of baking dish. Spread apple pie filling out on the bottom of the dish. Top with pork chops..
- Measure water for stuffing in a large measuring cup. Pour stuffing in with the water and let sit until water is absorbed..
- Spread stuffing out on top of pork chops..
- Bake @350 for 40 min..