Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili.
You can have Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili
- You need 1 cup of Organic Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 large of White Onion, Chopped.
- You need 2 of Green Bell Pepper, Chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of (14.5 oz) Organic Diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz Chickpeas, drained and rised.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Organic Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Indian Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add Onions, Bell Peppers, Carrots and sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add Cayenne powder, cumin, black pepper, chipotle powder, ginger, Indian Paprika, stir in for 3 minutes..
- In slow cooker, add diced tomatoes, black beans, chickpeas, 1 cup Quinoa and 2 cups of vegetable broth. Stir to combine..
- Add sautéed Vegetables to slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Reduce slow cooker to warm and place 2 cups of chili into a blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute until smooth..
- return puree to slow cooker and stir in to combine..
- Optional ::: garnish with Parsley flakes and serve.