Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry.
You can have Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry
- You need of
- Prepare of Cooked Rice 1 bowlful for each (*short grain slightly starchy rice like Sushi Rice).
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Soy Sauce & Mirin Mix 1 teaspoon each.
- Prepare of
- It’s 300-400 g of Thinly Sliced Pork or Beef.
- You need of Vegetables enough for 4 burgers.
- It’s of (*Suggestions: Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Beans, Asparagus, Cabbage, Shiitake, etc.).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s of Yakiniku Sauce *Find my 'Yakiniku Sauce' recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.
Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry step by step
- Make rice patties. Cooked rice needs to be warm to hot, so heat the cooked rice if cold. Devide one rice bowlful warm rice in half and make flat rice balls. Make two patties for each burger..
- Using plastic wrap, press the rice balls firmly to 1cm thick. Using a ramekin or an egg ring is also good method. Oil the ramekin or the ring with Sesame Oil first so that the rice won’t stick to them. Press down the rice very firmly is important..
- Brush Sesame Oil on both sides of the rice patties slightly..
- Cook the patties on each side in a non-stick frying pan or grill until light golden and crispy. Brushing ‘Soy Sauce & Mirin Mix’ slightly will give flavour and colour, but do this at the end very quickly because it burns easily..
- The rice patties that are crispy outside and soft inside can go very well with all kinds of fillings. Here is one great filling ‘Yakiniku Stirfry’..
- Yakiniku Stirfry Method:.
- Oil a heated frypan and cook sliced Pork or Beef. When meat changes the colour, add vegetables and stirfry until the vegetables are cooked. Add Yakiniku Sauce and mix well. *You can fine my 'Yakiniku Sauce' recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.