Moist Fried Chicken Karaage with Chicken Breast Meat.
You can cook Moist Fried Chicken Karaage with Chicken Breast Meat using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Fried Chicken Karaage with Chicken Breast Meat
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of Sake and soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of thumbnail's worth Ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Moist Fried Chicken Karaage with Chicken Breast Meat instructions
- Cut the chicken breast meat into long 1 cm-thick slices. Slice the leek into 3 – 4 cm pieces..
- Add the meat to a dish or container that's small enough for everything to fit snugly inside. Add the cooking sake and soy sauce in equal amounts and enough to lightly submerge the meat. Add the grated ginger and mix well..
- Arrange the meat so that it's flat in the pan, add the leek and leave to marinate for 5 – 10 minutes..
- Without throwing away the marinade, add flour and katakuriko into the pan and mix well..
- Add some oil to the bottom of a frying pan (until about 5 mm deep) and heat it up. Add the leek first, lightly fry and remove from the pan..
- Add the chicken to the pan all at once and shallow fry. Once cooked, arrange on a plate and serve..
- If you place the freshly fried items on top of some old newspaper layered with paper towels to drain away the oil, you'll use less dishes and can save some washing and water whilst you're at it..