Easy pork chops. The easiest recipe for tender, juicy pork chops that turn out perfectly every time. Pork chops are a tender, quick-cooking cut of meat — so quick-cooking, in fact, that they're very easy to. These Easy Baked Pork Chops only require a few spices to really make them stand out.
These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. These Easy Baked Pork Chops only require a few spices to really make them stand out. You can cook Easy pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy pork chops
- You need 6 of pork chops.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 200 grams of plain potato chips.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
They are juicy, tender, and full of flavor. Boneless pork chops are such a versatile cut of meat and are the perfect quick cooking protein for busy weeknight meals. These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every.
Easy pork chops step by step
- Put potato chips in large zip lock bag crush with rolling pin.
- Prepare 2 eggs for dipping chops.
- Dip chops into beaten eggs then potato chips. Place on baker's rack with cookie sheet under..
- Add salt , pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste..
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- I made rice and peas to go with chops. Everyone really liked this, hope you do as well..
Use prepared soups, soup mix, and ranch dressing mix with onion and pork chops for an easy, savory dinner done in the slow cooker. The pork chops slow cook in a delicious creamy savory sauce you will love. We use thin boneless pork chops for this recipe but you can also use bone-in chops. If you use a thicker chop, make sure. These classic Smothered Pork Chops are just the comforting dish my family craves during the Hearty thick-cut pork chops (because, let's be honest, bigger is better) are seasoned, then seared in.