Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu.
You can have Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu
- Prepare 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon Krazy Salt.
- You need 1 of (to taste), 1/3 teaspoon Nutmeg.
- It’s 400 grams of Chinese or napa cabbage.
Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu instructions
- This is the same recipe for “Tofu Hamburger Patties”. Briefly drain the tofu in a colander. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- Then squeeze the tofu with your hands to get out any more excess moisture. Put everything into a bowl..
- Mix it all together well..
- Boil the Chinese cabbage until tender..
- Soak it in water..
- If it's a large leaf, just use 1. If there are small leaves, layer 2 together..
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 portions and form each one into a patty. Place it on the edge of the Chinese cabbage leaf closest to you..
- Roll it up. Now fold in the left edge and right edge..
- Wrap until the very end of the leaf. Push the opposite end into the center of the meat. If you do this, you won't need any toothpicks..
- You can make 4 rolls. You could also make smaller portions to make more rolls..