Pork Chops With Cranberry Apple Relish.
You can have Pork Chops With Cranberry Apple Relish using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops With Cranberry Apple Relish
- It’s 1 of medium apple.
- It’s 12 oz of fresh, frozen, or dried cranberries, thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of orange marmalade.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
- You need of pork chops.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Pork Chops With Cranberry Apple Relish step by step
- Peel & core apple. Cut the apple into 8 pieces..
- Combine apple pieces, cranberries, & mint in food processor. Pulse until finely chopped..
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar, orange marmalade, lemon juice, & dijon mustard. Stir until well blended..
- Add cranberry mixture to marmalade mixture. Stir until well blended. Stress in raisins..
- Store relish in tightly covered container in refrigerator..
- While relish is in fridge, put olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Put salt & pepper on both sides of pork chops. Put in skillet several minutes on each side until done. Do in batches until desired number of pork chops are finished. Then serve with relish on top of pork chop..
- Note: there is enough relish for about 8-10 pork chops..