Brad's baked pork chops.
You can have Brad's baked pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's baked pork chops
- It’s 3 of LG pork chops.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Prepare 8 Oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 4 of servings of rice prepared with beef broth.
Brad's baked pork chops step by step
- Place prepared rice in a 9 X 13 baking pan..
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on top of rice..
- Spread asparagus over pork chops..
- Pour soup over everything. Cover with tin foil..
- Bake at 350, 30 – 40 minutes. Until pork chops are done..
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a med fry pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until everything starts to brown. Add garlic and seasoned salt. Continue until everything is well browned..
- When all is done. Plate rice and pork over the top. Top with sautéed veggies. Serve with whipped yams..