Mae's Chicken Fajitas.
You can have Mae's Chicken Fajitas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mae's Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- You need 8 of flour tortillas.
Mae's Chicken Fajitas step by step
- slice chicken into strips then season with chili powder and Worcester sauce.
- slice onions, peppers, and jalapeños into strips. Be sure to remove seeds.
- brown strips on griddle until done, no longer pink inside.
- set chicken aside.
- cook peppers and onions until tender.
- warm tortillas on both sides.
- serve with sour cream, cheese, guacamole, if desired.