Crispy pork with brown butter and sage.
You can cook Crispy pork with brown butter and sage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy pork with brown butter and sage
- Prepare 6 of pork loin chops, boneless.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 of fresh sage leaves.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
Crispy pork with brown butter and sage step by step
- Sandwich the chops between two sheets of cling film. Use a heavy pot or rolling pin to flatten them. If you're starting with thin-cut chops, you'll want to pound them until they're about half their original thickness. Season the chops lightly with salt and pepper..
- Separate the flour and panko into separate dredging stations. For the eggs, whisk them in a large bowl with a few tbsp water. Season all three dredges lightly with salt and pepper..
- Add a large splash of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Coat the chops first in the flour, then the eggs, then the panko. Shake off any excess dredge and fry the chops in batches for 2 minutes per side. Remove the chops to a wire rack..
- Wipe the pan clean with some paper towel. Add the butter and let cook until the butter's melted, browned, and has slowed foaming. Add the sage leaves and fry for 1 minute until they're crisp. Finish with a squeeze of lemon and a dash of salt and pepper. Plate the chops, then pour over the sauce..