Enoki wrapped in beef.
You can have Enoki wrapped in beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enoki wrapped in beef
- You need 1 packet of enoki.
- It’s 1 of tray of beef shabu.
- Prepare 1 clove of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 clove of grated shallot.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sake.
- You need 4 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 portion of scallion.
Enoki wrapped in beef instructions
- Wrap each enoki bunch with 2 pieces of shabu beef.
- Prepare sauce: Put shallot, ginger, garlic in one mixing bowl. Add sake, soya sauce, sugar.
- Heat up pan and pour some oil. Pan fry the rolled beef with the roll ends at the bottom to fry first. Slowly rotate the rolls to make sure all sides are cooked..
- After juice from the meat and enoki oozes out, and the meats are cooked, pour in the sauce to cook a little more. Add scallion. Ready to serve..