Pan Seared Pork Chops.
You can have Pan Seared Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Season Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter.
Pan Seared Pork Chops step by step
- Marinate pork chops overnight in the dry rub (lemon pepper, season salt, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder)..
- Add oil and butter to cooking pan then sear hard on both sides for 2-4 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove from pan and place on aluminum covered baking sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes at 400. Nice and tender… Oh yeah! *in my kool-aid man voice.