Fajita flank steak, with lime.
You can cook Fajita flank steak, with lime using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajita flank steak, with lime
- Prepare 1/2 cup of port wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated lime zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 large of garlic cloves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of red crushed pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of beef flank steak.
Fajita flank steak, with lime instructions
- in a dish combine all ingredients except the steak, mix well. after mixing add steak coating both sides. cover and refrigerate over night..
- heat grill, place steak over medium heat. cook 8-10 on each side, flipping once and brushing excess marinade. once cooked to your liking, remove from grill, squeeze the juice of a lime (half) onto the steak. let sit for 15 minutes then slice..