Japanese Nori Lunch Box.
You can have Japanese Nori Lunch Box using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Nori Lunch Box
- You need of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Nori (dried laver).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Ajinomoto.
Japanese Nori Lunch Box step by step
- Prepare soy sauce with a little Ajinomoto.
- Put rice thinly in the lunch box. Today's rice is white rice with cerials..
- Soak both side of Nori in soy sauce. And put it on rice..
- Then cover rice on Nori.
- Put Nori on it and make 3-4 layers.
- These Obentou lunch box are one for my daughter and the other for my husband..