Maple Mustard Chops.
You can cook Maple Mustard Chops using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Mustard Chops
- Prepare of —Sauce—–.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sweet basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of —chops—–.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dehydrated onion.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of assorted pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Maple Mustard Chops instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the chops, getting all bone pieces washed off..
- Season each side with the salt and garlic.
- Add onions on top.
- Mix the sauce and add on top of chops.
- Put in oven cook till done. The time will vary according to thickness of chop..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.