Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll.
You can cook Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll
- Prepare of bowls Hot cooked rice.
- It’s of Toasted nori seaweed.
- You need of Flavoring ingredients:.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Additions:.
- It’s of pieces Fried chicken.
- You need of leaves Lettuce.
Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll step by step
- Microwave the seasoning ingredients for about 20 seconds to dissolve (adjust the time according to your microwave). (See Tip 1 in Hints.).
- Add the flavoring ingredients to the piping hot rice with a rice paddle, and mix while cooling..
- Put down a sushi rolling mat, then put on plastic wrap, nori seaweed and 1/3 of the sushi rice in that order. Tip 2: Don't put on too much sushi rice at this point!.
- Lay the lettuce and the fried chicken on top in the center. Tip 3: Cut the fried chicken into similar-sized pieces..
- Roll up tightly..
- Cut the rolls, and you are done. Wet the knife after each cut (see Tip 4 in Hints)..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces, and pack in your bento!.
- Add spicy mayonnaise for a grownup flavor!.