Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!.
You can cook Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!
- Prepare 500 grams of spinach.
- You need 2 of homemade sausages.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, hard boiled.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flour.
- You need 1 dcl of milk.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! step by step
- My absolutely favourite vegetable is spinach. It has so nice colour that looks great on a white plate and its flavour is lovely. First, you have to clean and wash spinach well so the dirt comes off. And I know, it looks like it's too much spinach for just two people, but you'll see it's not..
- We're going to blanch the spinach, so finely chop it and put it in boiling water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, it's very important to put blanched spinach in very cold water to save its beautiful green colour..
- Next step is to melt butter and add chopped onion. When it got nice gold colour, add spinach..
- Stir it for minute or two while you finely chop those hard boiled eggs. Add them to the spinach..
- Final step is to mix milk with the flour and add it the spinach. Stir it well-and serve..
- I always buy homemade sausages. I think it's important to buy meat from people you know because, honestly, we cannot be sure of what are meat industry putting in their sausages and other products. The preparation is super-easy. Cut the sausages in half so you can get more interesting shape and crunchy sides. Fry it on a few drops of oil for 4 minutes..
- I hope you'll like it. Enjoy in this spring dish! :).