Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives.
You can cook Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives
- Prepare 12 oz of mahi mahi fresh/frozen.
- You need 1 of Fresh ginger root.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red boat fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of kikoman soy sauce.
- It’s of Chives optional as to how much you want to put in the dish.
- It’s 2 pinches of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need Dash of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 slice of butter halved.
- Prepare 1 half of lemon cut into slices.
Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Next you will need a circular baking pan or a cookie sheet.
- Take aluminum foil and make a bed in or on the pan.
- Cut ginger into small slices and place on the foil bed roughly 14 slices.
- Add fish sauce to bed and salt and pepper.
- Take chopped chives and add to bed as well but save some for the top of the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to fish sauce pick up the pan and give it a light swirl if ginger becomes out of place put back in place.
- Place fish on top of bed of ginger.
- Lightly douse fish with olive oil.
- Optional if you want to put more salt or pepper on fish.
- Taking 2 lemon slices squeeze lightly onto fish.
- Place squeezed lemon slices and 2 more Unsqueezed slices and put them on the sides of the fish.
- Add more chives on top of fish and one half of sliced butter on each piece of fish.
- Take foil and make a nice airtight pouch.
- If using a circular baking pan add water to outsides of pan as to make a hot bath for the pouch.
- Place in oven for frozen thawed fish I reccomend 55 minutes for fresh fish 45 minutes.
- Everything in pouch should look similar to this excluding the butter.