Roasted Pork Chops.
You can cook Roasted Pork Chops using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork Chops
- Prepare 3-1/2 pounds of center cut pork chops.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Roasted Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Rinse the chops and get any bone fragments off..
- Season each side of chops and put in an oven safe dish..
- Roast till done basting occasionally from its own juices..
- Let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.