You can cook Beef Udon（牛肉うどん） using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Udon（牛肉うどん）
- You need 250 ml of dashi stock.
- Prepare 100 gr of Beef (thinly sliced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shoyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of Sliced negi/leek, slice diagonally.
- It’s 1 of Frozen udon.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced onion (optional).
Beef Udon（牛肉うどん） step by step
- First, make the udon soup. Add 1 tablespoon of shoyu and mirin, then salt and sugar to the dashi..
- And with medium heat, bring it to boil. Adjust the taste by adding more salt & sugar if you like..
- While waiting for the soup to boil, let's make the beef topping. In a separate pan, pour some cooking oil and heat the pan..
- Stir the negi and onion (optional) until slightly brown and tender, then add the beef.
- Continue stirring until the beef is turning brown..
- Add 1 tbsp shoyu and 1 tbsp sugar, keep stirring until the sauce becomes thickened..
- Set the soup and beef aside. In a boiling water, cook udon for a minute. You don't need to cook udon for too long..
- Strain the udon and serve it in a bowl..
- Pour hot soup over the udon and serve the beef on top. Sprinkle with lots of negi and Shichimi Togarashi (chilli powder) if you like 😋.