Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Spring Rolls.
You can have Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Spring Rolls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Spring Rolls
- Prepare of Spring Roll Wrappers.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Smoked Salmon.
- Prepare of Fresh Dill Leaves *optional.
- It’s of Capers *optional, chopped if large.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Spring Rolls step by step
- Cut Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon into strips, so that work would be easier..
- Cut each large square sheet of Spring Roll Wrapper into 4 pieces..
- Place 1 piece of Spring Roll Wrapper on a flat surface with a corner facing you. Cover remaining wrappers with a dump tea towel to prevent them from drying out..
- Place about 2 teaspoonful amount Cream Cheese and some Smoked Salmon, add some Dill and Caper, fold the front corner over filling and roll up, fold in side corners, then roll up firmly to enclose. Wet the last corner with water to seal. Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Heat Oil about depth of 2cm in a saucepan over medium low heat. Carefully place the rolls into the Oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer onto a plate lined with paper towel..